Musik to Grow - Early Childhood
Fall 2017 Session
Early Childhood Classes
Family Music for Toddlers: Sing with Me! (Ages 16 months - 3 year olds)
Join the fun with your toddler in singing, moving, dancing, listening and playing with simple instruments. Movement, language and listening are developed with a music foundation.
- Thursday 10:15 - 10:50 am - Fifteen weeks - Thursdays August 31 - January 11 - $230
- or Eight week session - August 31 - October 26 & Seven week - November 2 - January 11 - $145 each session
- Saturday 11:00am to 11:35 am - Eight weeks - September 9 - October 28 - $145.
Cycle of Seasons: Wind Dancers (Ages 3 - 5 years old)
Encourage music development at your child's peak period of music acquisition. Celebrate nature's seasonal changes through singing, structured and creative movement activities, percussion instruments, focused listening and storytelling. Parents are invited to participate with their child making fond musical memories. Musikgarten materials included: 2 CDs, listening activities and booklet in cloth pouch.
- Thursday 11:00 - 11:40 am - Fifteen weeks - Thursdays August 31 - January 11 - $245
- or Eight week session - August 31 - October 26 & Seven week - November 2 - January 11 - $159 each session
- Saturday 10:15am to 10:50 am - Eight weeks - September 9 - October 28 - $159
Family Music for Babies (3 months - 16 months)
Enjoy music-play with your baby: singing, bouncing, rocking, dancing, wiggling, peek-a-boo games, and playing simple instruments. This is prime-time for establishing patterns of language and music. Twin babies are buy one get one free up to 10 months! Musikgarten materials included: baby's instrument kit, CD & booklet
- Thursday 12:00 - 12:30 pm - Fifteen weeks - Thursdays August 31 - January 11 - $217
- or Eight week session - August 31 - October 26 & Seven week - November 2 - January 11 - $140 each session
Music Makers Instrumental Prep Classes
Music Makers at Home (Ages 4 - 6 years old)
Music literacy is developed through song, musical games, circle dances and movement to express music and stories. Your child's musical ear and voice develop as we explore the neighborhood habitats: the Cattail Marsh and Meadow. By the end of the school year, your child will be reading and writing rhythms and tonal patterns! Musikgarten materials included: two sets of cultural folders,each with a CD and notation cards.
- Wednesday 4:40 - 5:30 pm - Fifteen weeks - September 6 - January 10 - $306
- or Eight week session - September 6 - November 1 & Seven week - November 8 - January 10 - $191 each session
Music Makers at the Keyboard Classes (Ages 6 1/2 years & up)
New to group keyboard classes? Musikgarten's unique group piano classes are a delightful setting of a few friends, creativity and music making.
The small group setting with peers is a motivating and creative environment for optimal growth and fun! Students quickly begin playing songs and then adding chords. Musicality is built within the child by strengthening their ear and body through singing, moving, drumming, ensemble playing, and reading and writing music. Musikgarten materials included: Keyboard Book, 2 CDs, natation games and parent book.
Keyboard Music Makers Year One (6 1/2 - 9 years
Wednesday 3:30 - 4:30 pm - 15 weeks - September 6 - January 10 - $367
Early Bird Discount! Register by 8/11 for a $10 discount. Use code: worm
Musikgarten family materials, included in the registration fee helping to reinforce the learning at home or in the car throughout the summer.If you prefer a digital recording rather than a CD please request this in the comment section during registration. If you have the Musikgarten materials already you can use the discount code reuseSummer.
Music Therapy - Click Here for more details:
Register for music classes at www.musiktogrow.com