Jennings Music Offers Ultrasonic Cleaning
for Marching & Concert Brass Instruments
Ultrasonic cleaning has been used in industrial and commercial application for over forty years. Its cleaning power is very well documented and in some cases is absolutely essential to the manufacturing of high precision assemblies.
The power of ultrasonics lies not only in its ability to clean, but in its ability to penetrate into areas inaccessible by any other method. Since the power of cavitation is able to go wherever the liquid goes, entire assemblies can be immersed in a bath and all surfaces, both external and internal, blind holes and crevices, will be cleaned simultaneously. This insures proper cleaning of components. Although ultrasonics is an aggressive cleaning technique, it is non-abrasive and can produce extremely clean parts without harm to product surfaces, provided it is utilized at proper times and temperatures.
Through the use of ultrasonic cavitation, parts can be cleaned better, faster, and without damage, making it an extremely valuable production tool.
- Disassembly of entire instrument
- All brass instruments are ultrasonically cleaned in a professional 108- gallon ultrasonic cleaning tank (trumpets, trombones, French Horns, Baritone Horns Euphoniums & Tubas)
- Clean, scrub & polish inside of instrument
- All silver instruments are hand polished
- Oil Valves & grease tuning slides
- Additional charges for stuck slides, dent work & soldering broken braces/ slide tubes. Estimates will be provided for additional work.
Pick Up Delivery: We will pick up and delivery your instruments directly from your school or you can drop them by at Jennings Music.
- Free Pick Up & Delivery for four or more instruments.
We will pick up and delivery your instruments directly from your school or you can drop them by at Jennings Music.
- We will invoice your school so payment is not required up front!
- Are your students responsible for cleaning their instruments? No problem. The student can complete an individual order form and include a check for payment.
Offered in partnership with Stephans Brass & Woodwind Repair
|Ultrasonic Cleaning Price List
as of January 1, 2015
|Rotary Trumpet||$ 99.00|
|Single Rotor Trombone||$149.00|
|Double Rotor Trombone||$149.00|
|Single French Horn||$149.00|
|Double French Horn||$175.00|
|Baritone/Euphonium (4 valves)||$155.00|
|Tuba (4 valves)||$175.00|
|Tuba (4 rotors)||$225.00|