- Name: Christopher Malloy
- Instruments: Clarinet, Clarinet, Saxophone
- Years Teaching: 1+
- Education: Chris Malloy is a recent graduate of Kennesaw State University, where he pursued a Bachelor's in Music Performance with a focus in Jazz under Sam Skelton, Senior Lecturer in Saxophone. He plans to continue his education at Georgia State University in the fall by pursuing a Master's in Jazz Performance. Chris Malloy also receiving training in flute and clarinet during his time at Kennesaw State. Various masterclass taught by Lester Walker, Tim Armacost, Robert Spano, Alfredo Rodriguez, and Jeff Coffin helped to bolster his musical knowledge
- Experience: Chris Malloy has had numerous perfomances during his 13 years of playing saxophone. From 2009 to 2010, he played tenor one in the Georgia Youth Symphony Orchestra Jazz Band. Street Scene June 2013. He has played in professional pit orchestra's for the musicals From Will Roger’s Folly, Street Scene, and End of the Rainbow. In addition, he performed in the Wind Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Combo, Saxophone Ensemble, and Salsa Band at Kennesaw State University.
- Objective: To help each student set and achieve their goals. Lessons will focus on basic fundamentals, music theory, and repertoire. A classical or jazz focus will be taken depending on the student's desire. Most importantly, student's will be taught in a calm environment where they are encouraged to have fun and work through challenges.
- View Availability: Schedule and Register Today